[RE-wrenches] Trace DR Series-Control Board Commonality Between Units

boB at midnitesolar.com boB at midnitesolar.com
Mon Apr 20 10:38:45 PDT 2015

You didn't touch the power board ?

If changing out the control board seems to make it work and regulate output
voltage properly,  it's probably good and I would try running some
larger loads
to test it.  You may have gotten lucky.

Unless you want to keep that old replacement board for a special occasion,
I'd go with it.  Can't hurt, right ?   It may or may not charge though ?
The charger uses a triac that may or may not be good still.

boB