[RE-wrenches] Apprentice

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Fri Apr 17 06:33:25 PDT 2015

I like this a lot, and have used similar language. The attic stuff can't be
overstated. The professional appearance thing brings up another question...
how do you reconcile wanting your installers to look professional with
swimming through insulation? One is seemingly impossible with the other.
It's easy to sho up looking professional. Leaving the job site looking
anything but ragged is the challenge.

Jason Szumlanski