[RE-wrenches] Wire protection for ground mount

Matt Sherald matt at getpimby.com
Fri Apr 17 06:08:08 PDT 2015

Adam,

I've used aluminum perforated sheet metal in the past.  It matches the
other aluminum on the ground mount and it can be zipped up with self
drilling screws.  Looks pretty sharp when it is done - kinda like it was
meant to be there all along.

-Matt

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 7:20 AM, AE Solar <autonomousenergies at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Wrenchers,
>
> Does anyone have suggestions for netting/protecting wires behind a ground
> mount (for keeping hands out of there...not animals). I have seen quite a
> few home-made'ish looking options on systems around here (screwing hardware
> cloth onto the back of frames/racking, etc) but am looking for a more
> professional  option....ideally something that is as clean looking as
> possible. For what its worth the panels will be (4) high in landscape.
> Thanks for any thoughts.
>
> Adam
>
> Adam Katzman - Owner/Operator
> Autonomous Energies