[RE-wrenches] Apprentice

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:05:51 PDT 2015

Sounds more like a dating site. When i am looking i start with facts what
we do and how it helps, driving record, schooling, training, brews and
sunsets dont get included but thats just me. Not judging.
Jerry
 Hi Folks;

I am considering hiring an apprentice, and I wanted to know if any else has
tried this, and what advice and experience everyone had to offer.
Also what would be the best way to advertise: Craig's List?

* Wanted passionate techy soul to share warm fires and cold brews with,
watch beautiful sunsets over off grid arrays in remote locations, sometimes
carry leaky hazardous materials*.....
mmmm.  Obviously I need some help.

Thanks in Advance,

--