[RE-wrenches] Off-grid deep well pumps

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sun Apr 12 08:14:47 PDT 2015

Maybe equally as important is performance.  I also have a conventional 1/2 HP 120 vac Sta-rite submersible supplying our water for 21 years with no issues.  It certainly has it's surge at start however the 2, OBFX3524's (120 vac only) running it seems to have dealt with it for many years.

        Water elevation during pumping is at 110 feet and then pumped 83' feet vertical to open discharge storage tank. So at 193' of head, I'm getting 5.2 gal/min. It would be great to know how the grundfos compares...in real life, not from a chart.

Bill
Feather River Solar Electric