[RE-wrenches] Acid containment

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Mon Mar 30 10:19:15 PDT 2015

Kirpal, Allen, Dana, Benn

        Yes, I'm curious about sealing laps, joints, corners, etc also.   I've seen the PVC shower pan material...we'll see if its wide enough for our application, I always banked on about 3" up the side of a battery box would hold many gallons of acid.   Benn, I did a search on this in the Wrench archives and someone mentioned the spray liner would soften (and then fail?) over time when exposed  to acid.

Bill