[RE-wrenches] Actual IV curves needed

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Mar 21 17:12:31 PDT 2015

Hi all

I'm trying to locate actual IV curves of newer modules ( I'd like to see either 36 or 72 cell, 75-250watt)

In 2 conditions.
1. As close to STC as possible
And
2. 1000 wm2 but at 60-70c cell temp.

I can find all sorts of IV curves on line, but I don't know if they are real or drawn.
And I don't know if they've been normalized or extrapolated.

The reason is somewhat esoteric, and has to do with the actual I/V location using non-MPP controllers and power loss with hot temps while charging batteries.
Feel free to contact me off list for more if you want.

Thanks in advance

Jay
Peltz Power.