[RE-wrenches] Using a Midnite Classic for Hydro

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Thu Mar 19 15:56:39 PDT 2015

Thanks Bob and all for the feedback. I would prefer to avoid the hassle and expense of the Triac's and gutting the hydro to remove the rectification for an AC output. We are not sure what the actual VOC freewheeling potential is because it was shutdown when it soared to 253V quickly as he did not want to smoke the Classic. I'm not thrilled about reducing jet flow rates to control VOC because that also means a reduction in output. Does anyone see any issue with my thought of setting the Classic setpoints comfortably above all Solar FM60 setpoints and letting the lower settings driving the AUX do the charge regulation via load dump? Is this just too simple and easy to be a effective solution? The load dump is a custom heater in the customers bathroom that he desires to get the most heat possible. Thus not wanting to limit hydro production that is not all that large to begin with. With continued appreciation, -jeff

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
Man, 63, Avoids Wrinkles
63 Yr Old Man Shares Simple DIY Skin Tightening Method He Uses At Home
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/550b546822c2354685bf0st01vuc