[RE-wrenches] Load testing Lithium battery bank

Larry larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Mar 17 12:40:35 PDT 2015

Hey Ray,

I remember seeing huge banks of light bulbs as loads back in the early
70's.

I need to test the entire bank as one unit as the first cell of 32 to
reach 2.8 volts determines the capacity for the bank. I just saw Home
Depot has a 2kW 120 volt water heater for $10. Guess I need to do some
welding.

Thank you,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems