[RE-wrenches] Outback quad stack X240 breaker tripping

Tump tump at swnl.net
Mon Mar 16 05:39:33 PDT 2015

Have you turned the breaker on the t240 to the off position? One does NOT have to have that operational for the system to operate correctly.The old t240 has about the same parasitic draw as an inverter. Isolate, Isolate, Isolate. If the system functions correctly w/ the t240 off and the stacking is correct on this q stack disconnect it(the t240). Otherwise I would remove the inverter com cables and only connect 1 pair of inverters at a time, reset the mate with the correct com cables connected to P1& P2. Sometimes something so simple as disconnecting & reconnection the mate can have quite a benefit. Again I would, if you are really stuck on having the t240 operational, then try it with each inverter as a single unit then try the second set of inverters. Disconnect the #s1&2 inverters and do the same; connect #s 3&4 P1 & P2, to see exactly which component may be your problem.
You are more then happy to contact me off list if you choose. contact info below. Tump