[RE-wrenches] Battery maintenance booklets

Tump tump at swnl.net
Thu Feb 19 03:07:51 PST 2015

I would suggest that you look at the Surrette web site for some VERY informative, up to date battery info. They have a maintenance booklet as well as a care and feeding booklet. The maintenance book has place to log one's Spg & voltages. The folks up there, Steve Higgins for one, worked hard to put this together and those of us who use their product waited for a bit but now its the only thing that we give our customers along w/ a refractometer, safety gloves & glasses. Hard copies available.
Thats not to say the folks at NEsolar do not also have a good booklet its been around for quite some time and they also do a decent job.....