[RE-wrenches] Shurflo 9325 pump.....

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Feb 17 07:50:17 PST 2015

Hi john

What you are looking for on the brushes is

End bell brush kit. $27

But I highly recommend Sunpumps brand submersible pumps. Vastly superior design, much easier to repair, and connecting the wires is super easy and won't leak

On the overall pump design all these diaphragm pumps require rebuilding or they will fail internally, then leak, then fill up with water which is kind of hard on them.

If you look at life cycle cost, the grundfos SQflex, is a much better deal, IMHO

Jay

Peltz power.