[RE-wrenches] Main Service Fuse rated higher than Bus Rating of attached sections?

Allen Frishman amfrish at aeonsolar.com
Tue Feb 17 07:37:06 PST 2015

Mark,
Thank you, your response is very helpful!     How does the 120% rule get applied to the 1000A sections in my example?     When grid connecting downstream on the load side of the switches on the 1000A sections do we ignore the rating of the 1000A bus bar being protected by a 3500 Amp Fuse?    If yes what section in the code allows this?

Al Frishman
AeonSolar

(917) 699-6641 - cell
(888) 460-2867