[RE-wrenches] Outback AGS & eq

william at millersolar.com william at millersolar.com
Thu Feb 12 09:47:01 PST 2015

Friends:

I understood the generator had to be started and stopped manually.  I have a client who was using the sequence below to stop the generator automatically.  To have the generator stop automatically has a convenience factor, but I do like my clients to verify the cycle has accomplished the prescribed regimen, and walking away from the process does not accomplish that.

I spoke with Outback regarding the procedure of engaging the auto mode prior to completion of the EQ and the reply was that the system had not been engineered to operate this way so the results could not be guaranteed.

William