[RE-wrenches] Off Grid Alarm

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Feb 12 09:11:17 PST 2015

We looked into this recently as well, and didn't find any good options
that didn't involve us making a custom gizmo of some type.  The closest
off the shelf product I found was just an AC smoke alarm that chirps
when it loses AC.   I think some of the little UPS boxes also have an
alarm when they lose AC input.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,