[RE-wrenches] Enphase Gen4 - How Is It Doing?

Louis Woofenden louis at woofenden.net
Sun Feb 8 12:57:19 PST 2015

We've had two M250 failures, out of a couple thousand. Both failed in
the first few weeks of operation. Our M215 experience is similar.

Still doing M190 replacements just about every week, and a few
whole-site swaps.

Best,
Louis Woofenden

On 2/8/15 7:46 AM, Jason Szumlanski wrote:
> M215 failures? I've seen only 1 or 2 out of thousands. The M215 was a
> remarkable improvement over the M190. Are you having a different
> experience?
>
> Jason Szumlanski
>
> On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Mark Frye <markf at berkeleysolar.com
> <mailto:markf at berkeleysolar.com>> wrote:
>
>     Folks,
>
>     How is the Gen4 Enphase (M250) holding up in the field? Any marked
>     improvement over M215 in terms of failures?
>
>     Mark Frye

Louis Woofenden
Engineering Director
Net Zero Solar, LLC
101. W. 5th St., Tucson, AZ 85705
Arizona ROC #248710, 259756, 259521

Phone:520.207.4053 <tel:520.207.4053>Ex. 2
Cell:520.237.5040 <tel:520.237.5040>
Fax:520.203.7230 <tel:520.203.7230>
E-mail:louis at netzerosolar.net <mailto:louis at netzerosolar.net>

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™
NABCEP Certified Solar Heating Installer™