[RE-wrenches] Off Grid Inverter Replacement Questions

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:24:40 PST 2015

To much to cover right now but in short I have had no issues with the OB
inverters, you just put one with and CC and mate 3 seams to do the trick.
The Radian is nice, it is 240 VAC, its smarter but takes up allot of
additional space. Cheap quick fix is to put a 2435 in the place of the SW
and call it a day.

Jerry