[RE-wrenches] circuit breaker for SW5548

Tump tump at swnl.net
Thu Jan 22 02:30:49 PST 2015

I believe that that breaker is primarily used for the charging circuit of the SWs.I usually find this tripped during the charge cycle. I would verify; when the breaker trips, check the charge settings menu10 + the AC2 input settings, also check that you don't have a bad battery causing over charging. Let me know off list as I have in my truck a 30A breaker that I use as a replacement for the SWs.Tump