[RE-wrenches] circuit breaker for SW5548

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Jan 21 18:38:01 PST 2015

Try Mouser electronics.  Otherwise, I'd consider bypassing it, and have
a regular breaker (30 or 40 amp) on theout put.
The tripping was probably because the breaker was malfunctioning.
Usually the SWs will trip their on board computer to shutdown for over
current, and the breaker should never be used. The 5548s were kind of
weird though.  I never liked those.  I've had SW4048s out surge the
5548s hands down.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,