[RE-wrenches] Solar DHW

Solar Energy Solutions solarenergysolutions at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 12:21:26 PST 2015

We also like the SunEarth panels.  Please make sure you put the Rheem tanks under an 80psi pressure test for 3 days and that it holds like a ROCK.  We prefer these tanks but have also found their heat exchangers to leak from time to time.
Smiles, Andrew KoyaanisqatsiPresidentSolar Energy Solutions, Inc.Since 1987,Moving Portland and Beyond to an Environmentally Sustainable Future.503-238-4502
www.SolarEnergyOregon.com "Better one's House too little one daythan too big all the Year after."