[RE-wrenches] California wrenches PG&E

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Fri Jan 16 21:03:09 PST 2015

Jay,

        Is this an existing home or to-be-built home?  PG&E hasn't let me
run anything bigger than 10% over the customer's last 12 months average
monthly consumption through their interconnection/engineering.  If this is a
yet to be built home, the system size will need justification before its
approved for interconnection.

        And 65KW, that sounds like a new transformer...they don't give those
away.  $18K was the last figure they gave to me.

Bill
Taylorsville