[RE-wrenches] 24V Zephyr Vent Fan from a Magnum MS4024PAE inverter

Windsine Inc. windsine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:39:00 PST 2015

If you do not have auxiliary relays to work with, try looking up FumeOut
by LSL Products. They make a nice vent fan with a dedicated voltage
controller. Only downside is it does not have a back draft damper such as
the zephyr does. But it uses 2" pvc so if you wanted to get creative and
make a back draft damper it wouldn't be so hard.

RoyR