[RE-wrenches] Battery cabinet

Baxter, Gary gbaxter at sensata.com
Wed Jan 7 15:15:05 PST 2015

[Accessories and Parts]<http://www.etrailer.com/Accessories-and-Parts/Titan/TN65117.html>

You might try these. This is a "trailer breakaway battery box" . these are made to mount on the tongue of a trailer (so water proof) and carry a small battery to activate the trailer breaks in case it comes loose from the tow vehicle. These are like $10 available at RV and Marine stores. They come in different sizes I believe here is a link to a supplier online.

http://www.etrailer.com/Accessories-and-Parts/Titan/TN65117.html

Gary