[RE-wrenches] MiaSole

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Mon Nov 16 05:28:04 PST 2015

Any opinions on MiaSole CIGS thin film modules? We have a client asking
about it. The efficiency looks like it stacks up. Any idea on cost per W
comparison?

It looks like the wire management takes up a lot of space, reducing the
real efficiency. The pictures they have on flat roofs look like there is a
big ugly wire management trough that would cast a pretty good shadow,
spreading the array out quite a bit. I'm not sure about wire management on
a pitched metal roof, but it seems there should be a more elegant solution.

Jason Szumlanski

--

[image: Logo-Sq-80.png]

Jason Szumlanski