[RE-wrenches] Ground mount for east-west slope

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Thu Aug 20 21:39:11 PDT 2015

Friends:

I am looking for a ground mount racking system that can be installed on a 15 degree slope down to the east. I'd like the verticals to be set in concrete or driven vertically with the horizontals to slope at 15 degrees.

The racking we have used heretofore has required the horizontal members to be horizontal and perpendicular to the verticals. What I am seeking would allow some adjustment of that angle.

Thanks in advance.

William