[RE-wrenches] Solexel investing

Advanced Energy Solutions tech at aessolar.com
Wed Apr 15 08:07:03 PDT 2015

I have a high level investor asking my opinion (he is my cousin) about
http://solexel.com/attributes.php ? Check out this video
https://vimeo.com/122593464 password Solexel with capital s

Talked to Mark Ketstens (sp) CFO who  quickly ran out of the ability to
answer my technical questions and said he will refer me to their tech
person David Morgan.

R & D Factory in CA but expect to ramp up to a pilot 15 MG plant soon .
Still needs UL testing. Expect to ship product Aug 2016

I found out some more information about their product. They claim that the
cell is .40 thick (is regular one .150 or so?) which makes it flexible and
that modules are extremely high voltage ( 432 Vdc) so they need to wired in
parallel. Also that due to the high voltage ~8 volts a cell they can put a
diode on each cell. No product until Aug 2016.

Claims their crystalline silicon cell Sunpower like  and is .40 microns
thick (while regular cell is ~.150 or .180??) on resin like material which
is why it is flexible.

He claims 20% module level and 21% at cell for it to be 310 watts for
standard sized module.

--
#GetEnergized w/Renewable Energy #GoSolar, PEACE>
Aur J Beck,

We Empower YOU to Get Energized!

Why choose us:
Installing since 1999
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™ 032611-24
NABCEP Certified PV Technical Sales™ PVTS032412-6
We only do solar so we are not doing this part time
Our chief tech has lived off grid for 18 years
We have designed and worked on tiny off grid systems all the way up to
100kW system
We have a strong focus on education so we try to set up systems to be
showcased
We design and install systems to last the full 25 year warranty of the
modules

Be an Energy Patriot

Living on Earth is Expensive, but it does include a FREE trip around the
Sun!

Oil Addicts Anonymous International (a real 12 step program)
www.IamanOilAddict.org <http://www.iamanoiladdict.org/>

This communication is the property of Advanced Energy Solutions Group, Inc
and is intended only for use by the recipient identified. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete the original communication. Any use of this message without the
Advanced Energy Solutions Group, Inc's consent is prohibited.
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.