[RE-wrenches] Shurflo 9325 pump.....

John john at gosolar.co.nz
Mon Feb 16 23:49:05 PST 2015

Hi all,

Can I call on the expertise of anyone involved with these pumps.   The
problem seems to be that the manufacturer wants to supply *kit* of parts and
not individual parts, like the brushes, which apparently need to be replaced
every year.     Same with the cable adaptor - you have to buy a kit that
includes all sorts, when you only need one individual piece.

I realize why the manufacturers do this, but if you only need brushes, why
have to buy a whole Upper Housing kit.   And the Lower Housing kit only
seems to have the Beige/cream colored diaphragm instead of a black one - are
the black replacement ones unobtainable??

Also buying outside the U.S. poses a problem as agents don't always have
what you need/want.

These are a good little pump and it appears they are a part of the great
Planned Obsolence way of the world, replacing next higher assemblies instead
of the required necessary parts.   Any good contacts on the West Coast for
some bits & pieces for these good little pumps.

                                Cheers for any & all help/advice - John
Veix,      New Zealand