[RE-wrenches] Horizontal axis

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Jan 5 09:58:57 PST 2015

Hey All Long time off list -

Does anyone have any decent recommendations on low wattage -  horizontal
axis washing machines?

I have (2) off-grid clients that are at the end of their Fisher Paykal
machines life (140-160 watthours per load) & I did not know what to
recommend as it has been a long time since I have been asked this question.

As always thanks in advance.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003 - No FAX Line

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"