[RE-wrenches] Backsheet camo?

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Tue Dec 23 16:25:24 PST 2014

Dearest Wrenches,

        Due to roof obstructions, valleys, snow, etc, I recently ran the top
row of an array a couple inches beyond the ridge of a roof.  Of course one
can see the top of this row of PVs from the north side of the roof.  The
customer was apprised of this happening ahead of time but has now asked if I
could somehow disguise the 6" or so of the backs of the PVs visible from the
north side of the roof.  Yes, white backsheet/silver frame.  I'm hesitant to
simply spray paint the top 6" of the backsheet with something close to the
color of the roof, essentially black.  Personal experiences with a durable
solution?

Merry happy Ho Ho,

Thanks,

Bill