[RE-wrenches] Magnum System - Discharged Battery Bank

RE Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:51:57 PST 2014

I had a motorcoach that we upgraded to a magnum inverter, (strangely from a dimensions inverter)

the guy called me one day and told me the batteries were at at 9 V, when I got there they were flat and by that I mean they made a pancake look high !

As it turned out the low-voltage disconnect gets bypassed by the smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in the motorcoach

End result was six very discharged golf cart batteries that I don't think ever fully recovered

Might there be something like that loading the batteries when nobody is looking?

Bob Ellison