[RE-wrenches] Service Panel Bus Rating

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Sun Nov 30 17:32:04 PST 2014

Hello Wayne,
Seems to me like the AHJ is asking for the bus bar rating of the main load center which is usually printed on a sticker inside the panel (only visible with the dead front removed).
Then he also wants the rating of the main breaker that is installed to protect the panel (read right off the breaker handle usually).
>From there he can determine if what you are back feeding is proper.

Best of luck.

Sincerely,
Glenn Burt
Sent from my 'smart phone' so please forgive grammar and typos.