[RE-wrenches] propane generator

Kevin Pegg kpegg at energyalternatives.ca
Thu Nov 20 12:24:20 PST 2014

Though we use Diesel mostly, some situations LPG is best and we have been using the Cummins / Onan Commercial Moible units for years. Many over 7,000 hrs still running strong. Almost all are in remote auto start situations and have proven to be very reliable. As they are designed to hang under a service truck body, we fabricate a stand - with baffles for breathing otherwise it can overheat by drawing hot air in to cool.
http://power.cummins.com/onanpowerWeb/navigation.do?pageId=660

Kevin