[RE-wrenches] Comp roof care

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 21:27:08 PST 2014

Like you said if the roof gets hot get off, we do use carpet strips but
they are messy, i have been on a roof since i could walk (ya really) and i
was tought not to trist your shoe on the roof and not to slide like ypur
playing baseball walk on it like its ypur house and damage can be
eliminated or greatly reduced. Agood roofer makes no marks so we should be
able to too right.