[RE-wrenches] magnum question

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Mon Nov 3 11:26:15 PST 2014

HI All,

I've got many folks who are not very tech savy, so electronic manuals are a non option.
I support the idea, just make it easy to buy paper copies.
And really that includes me. I like a paper copy of the things I need.  My phone while it has lots of manuals is too small to really read.
I don't bring my table to the field except for known reprograming work ( classics).
And the batteries never go dead.

What I would suggest is  a map of how to get around.
Back in the days of Trace and Tony would know this for sure, they used to include in the later years a large format map which showed the menus/ adjustments
Mostly this what folks need IMHO.
If they have a problem they'll call but sometimes getting them to understand where to go/ how to get there is difficult via phone.
But a map included with each item ( RC/ARC only really) will really help out.

Thanks

jay

peltz power