[RE-wrenches] "PV wire"

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Oct 23 20:08:35 PDT 2014

Marco,

For a standard 600 volt non-isolated (transformerless) inverter based
systems, you just need to make sure that your array source circuit
conductors have a "photovoltaic or PV wire" rating. You can also switch to
standard THWN-2 once you get into conduit.

This Solar Pro article might help:

http://solarprofessional.com/articles/design-installation/ungrounded-pv-power-systems-in-the-nec/page/0/9

Best,

August