[RE-wrenches] SMA TL meter communication interference?

Jason Szumlanski jason at szumlanski.com
Tue Oct 21 12:50:11 PDT 2014

You could probably SELL that. People have asked me if it's possible to jam
smart meter communications.

Seriously, though, isn't there some FCC rule about devices accepting
interference from other devices as part of their approval? Maybe smart
meters would be covered under that.

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar

Jason Szumlanski