[RE-wrenches] Grundfos SQFlex

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Oct 20 19:35:14 PDT 2014

Friends:

The IO101 will accept only 120 VAC into the auxiliary port.  This is the connector with the threads on the bottom of the unit.  It has a label indicating 120 VAC.  This will cause some confusion. The CU200 will accept 240 VAC and it will allow you to use a float switch.

The IO101 will not allow a float switch and there are some idiosyncrasies as to how it switches from solar to AC and back (or not).

William

Lic 773985
millersolar.com
805-438-5600