[RE-wrenches] Diode Failure

Corey Shalanski cshalanski at joule-energy.com
Mon Oct 20 13:51:23 PDT 2014

Wrenches,

Since my previous post (see below) we have recovered the faulty modules and
are now looking to replace the diodes in order to make them functional
again. I have had no success sourcing replacement diodes from the original
module manufacturer, Mage Solar.

Can anyone recommend a source for replacement diodes?

--
Corey Shalanski
Joule Solar

ᐧ