[RE-wrenches] Wire management devices

Jason Kechijian solarj at me.com
Tue Oct 14 15:09:59 PDT 2014

I recently used a product called solarscrim, which is basically a mesh barrier that is zipped tied to the purlins and protects the conductors. This application was perfect for the installation as it made the array aesthetically pleasing and compliant to 690.31(A). I have also used a ground mount wire management solution I found at SPI last year from CAB Products that has coated hooks and attaches to a guy wire. The last installation was a 3MW field behind a 6ft fence.

Jason D. Kechijian, LEED AP
NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™
NABCEP Certified PV Technical Sales Professional™
solarj at me.com
(843) 200-7271