[RE-wrenches] Quantifying power quality

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Sat Oct 11 22:45:52 PDT 2014

Can you get the specs on the UPS, as far as tolerances and ranges?  Maybe
check with the manufacturer of the UPS as far as being able to reprogram the
bugger to be, shall we say, less sensitive.  I know that there's a lot that
can be done as far as being able to reprogram inverter parameters.  (Boy, do
we know all about that here in Hawaii.)

marco