[RE-wrenches] Microfractures in PV Modules

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 5 03:36:20 PDT 2014

Does this suggest that it is better to buy monocrystalline cell modules
instead of poly; and that those modules that flash test with the highest
output for a given production run have the best printed connections and
therefore the higher probability of long term life and performance?

Bill Dorsett
Manhattan, KS