[RE-wrenches] Metering

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon Sep 29 11:12:13 PDT 2014

Hi Bill,

One of the largest benefits of the microinverter system, in my opinion, is
the ability to monitor each module individually. It might seem like ~$500
is a lot for the Envoy but I think it is well worth it when you think about
the 25 year warranty period and included ongoing monitoring. We’ve had
enough Enphase failures that I would personally really want to be able to
keep my eye on each micro individually.

Just a thought, August