[RE-wrenches] Conduit supports on sloped composite shingle roofs

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue Sep 23 05:08:41 PDT 2014

I'm surprised this hasn't really come up for us. I can't remember the last
time we ran conduit along a pitched roof other than very short runs to an
eave where we penetrate the roof and soffit to run down an exterior wall.
I'm guessing you are dealing with an inaccessible attic. We just about
always get into the attic right from the j-box location. I think I'd use
the QuickMount solution if we had to do this.

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar