[RE-wrenches] Conduit supports on sloped composite shingle roofs

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:22:18 PDT 2014

Chris,
You might consider the DPW EasyFeet. They mount to comp shingles with five course thread torques screws. Kind of a wide L foot.

http://dpwsolar.com/images/PDFs/ApplicationInformation/Easy_Feet_Installation_Guidelines_Version_1_Rev_E.pdf
 You can come off of that with a piece of DPW P6 aluminum channel or square aluminum rail and then mount stainless steel mini for conduit supported at any height you wish.  Lead time on the easy feat is sometimes long.

With Regards
Carl Adams, President
SunRock Solar
513.290.9072 (cell)