[RE-wrenches] LiFePo4

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Wed Sep 17 09:59:24 PDT 2014

perhaps i'm just an "old school old fart", but i still think flooded, lead calcium cells are the best solution for battery back-up grid ties. i have a set from 1986, replaced when they ended their "20 year service life" from our local hydroelectric plant... still going strong. i am also finding great performance on my "beta test set" of surrette fc420's installed in june of 2008. they rarely need water or equalizing.

reinventing the wheel might not always be necessary.

todd