[RE-wrenches] Grid-tie inverter for wind generator

Solar dahlsolar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:40:55 PDT 2014

At the community college I teach at we hooked an old M-190 micro to a bergy 1kW wind machine. It's be producing for years now, only 190W but it works. It does over voltage the inverter sometimes. But it always comes back online. If someone smart could figure a way to parallel more micros....

Jesse
Sent from my iPhone