[RE-wrenches] inverter monitoring

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Wed Aug 27 07:07:39 PDT 2014

Hi Don,

You might want to check with your distributors to see if they have the old
Power-One equivalent to the VSN700 data logger. I know that these are
available because I just bought one for a new project. The PN is VS701 – N0
(called Aurora Logger). We’ve installed a few of these with good results
(very similar to the Sunny Web Box). The switch from Power-One to ABB has
resulted in a very confusing website with hard to find products. This is
hard wired only, so you’d need to use either powerline network adapters or
some kind of wireless media bridge.

Contact me offlist and I can put you in touch with a distributor if you’d
like.

Best,

August

Luminalt