[RE-wrenches] Sunpower off grid?

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:08:47 PDT 2014

I have used the Sunpower 327 modules with Radian inverters and Charge
controllers it does get connected backwards and it works fine, I have a
mobile system that is also SunPowered  with Outback FX inverters. Outback
has a white paper on this type of application. Regarding the modules well
good luck
Jerry