[RE-wrenches] Fan Controller

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Wed Aug 20 16:01:52 PDT 2014

i have the same thing in my greenhouse...

on a 24 volt dc system, i wired in a switch to change my two fans from parallel (noisy and excessive air movement) to series. i run them in series 99% of the time... plenty of air, less noise and long life on the brushes. (of course this is only an option with 2 fans)

todd