[RE-wrenches] More Sunny Island power problems

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sat Aug 16 14:17:21 PDT 2014

Chris:

Tempting...  If, however, any equipment fails I am responsible.

If I can test the power and prove the UPS is incorrectly reporting poor power then I have a case for discrediting the UPS.

Does anyone know of a UPS that is smarter-- that could be programmed as to the parameters it might accept?

WM

Miller Solar